Back to Patricia B. Campbell, PhD
The following is a sample of Dr. Campbellís over one hundred publications including books, book chapters and articles.
- Clewell, Beatriz Chu & Campbell, Patricia B. (2008). Building Evaluation Capacity Guide I: Designing A Cross Project Evaluation and Building Evaluation Capacity Guide II: Collecting and Using Data in Cross-Project Evaluations. Washington, DC: Urban Institute.
- Campbell, Patricia B. (2007). Evaluating youth and community programs. In A Framework for Evaluating Impacts of Informal Science Education Projects. Alan J. Friedman (ed.). Arlington, VA: National Science Foundation.
- Clewell, Beatriz Chu & Campbell, Patricia B., with Perlman, Lesley. (2007). Good Schools in Poor Neighborhoods: Defying Demographics, Achieving Success. Washington, DC: Urban Institute Press
- Clewell, Beatriz Chu & Campbell, Patricia B. (2005). What do we know? Seeking effective math & science instruction. Washington, DC: Urban Institute http://www.urban.org/UploadedPDF/411149.pdf
- Campbell, Patricia B. (2005). Lessons from GE Foundationís Math Excellence. White Plains, NY: NACME http://www.nacme.org/research/ge/intro.html
- Jolly, Eric, Campbell, Patricia B. & Perlman, Lesley K. (2004). Engagement, capacity and continuity: A trilogy for student success. http://www.smm.org/ecc/
- Campbell, Patricia B., Perlman, Lesley K. & Hadley, Earl (2002). Recommendations and voices from the field.. In Web-based Learning: What do we know? Where do we go? Roger Bruning, Christy A. Horn and Lisa M. PytlikZillig (eds.) Greenwich CT: Information Age Publishing. 231-252.
- Clewell, Beatriz Chu & Campbell, Patricia B., (2002). Taking stock, where we've been, where we are, where we're going. Journal of Women and Minorities in Science and Engineering. 8, 3 /4, 255-283. http://www.campbell-kibler.com/Taking_Stock.pdf
- Campbell, Patricia B., Jolly, Eric; Hoey Lesli & Perlman, Lesley K (2002). Upping the Numbers: Using Research-Based Decision Making to Increase Diversity in the Quantitative Sciences. Newton, MA: Education Development Center. (Reprinted 2004) http://www.campbell-kibler.com/upping_the_numbers.pdf
- Campbell, Patricia B. & Sanders, Jo. (2002). Challenging the system: Assumptions and data behind the push for single-sex schooling. In Doing Gender in Policy and Practice: Perspectives on Single Sex and Coeducational Schooling. Amanda Datnow and Lea Hubbard (eds.) New York: Routledge Falmer. 31-46.
- Sanders, Jo & Campbell, Patricia B. (2001). Using mentors and interdisciplinary teams to "genderize" teacher education Journal of Women and Minorities in Science and Engineering. 7,4. 34-46.
- Sanders, Jo & Campbell, Patricia B. (May, 2001). Making it happen: The role of teacher education in ensuring gender equity. Policy Perspectives: Expanding Public Policy Issues in Teacher Education American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education. Dan Laitsch (ed.) 2., 4. 1-5
- Campbell, Patricia B. & Hoey, Lesli (2000). Equity Means All: Rethinking the Role of Special Programs in Science and Math Education. A commissioned paper for the National Institute for Science Education, http://www.wcer.wisc.edu/nise/News_Activities/Forums/Campbellpaper.htm
- Campbell, Patricia B. & Datta, Lois-ellin. (June, 2000). Picking the Best: A Guide to Finding the Math and Science Programs and Practices that Work for Your Students. Washington, DC: The McKenzie Group. http://www.systemicinitiatives.net/docs/bestPractices.pdf
- Bailey, Susan, Burbidge, Lynn, Campbell, Patricia B., Jackson, Barbara, Marx, Fern Marx & McIntosh, Peggy (1992). The AAUW Report: How Schools Shortchange Girls. Washington, DC: AAUW/NEA.
Back to Campbell-Kibler.com